Wesley Manor has offered comprehensive senior living care in Louisville, KY since 1963. The Aldersgate is a licensed Personal Care community, which means one of our nurses is onsite 24/7. This Memory Care community at Wesley Manor is best for seniors who want extra support with daily activities and require consistent medical attention. Our around-the-clock nurses supervise medication when needed.
Our long-tenured, caring staff is personally involved in the day-to-day activities of each Aldersgate resident. We offer comfort and peace of mind to residents and their families as each resident is assessed before they move in for a personalized approach to care. Our caregiving team will get to know your loved one, their individual needs and personal routines. This helps us to build a customized service program to meet specific care needs and provide daily support to live life to the fullest.
We welcome residents with or without early-stage dementia. Seniors that are experiencing dementia or other memory impairments will feel comfortable and at home in our secure Aldersgate community. Our caring staff builds strong friendships with our seniors, leading to trust and familiarity. No two seniors are alike in their memory care needs and our personalized approach will help our residents lead their best lives.
Move Only Once!
Wesley Manor is a Life Plan Retirement Community, offering a continuum of care at one address. This allows our residents to stay at home in their community, even if needs change over time. Residents enjoy priority access for other care levels, such as short-term rehab and skilled nursing care, should care needs change. This is also helpful for couples who may have varying levels of needs yet wish to live in the same community. We blend the best aspects of traditional and modern senior living across all care levels!
The Comforts of Living at Home with Extra Care
Family members enjoy the peace of mind knowing their loved one is enjoying life in a safe and secure environment. Our residents enjoy the comforts of living in their own place with access to care and convenient services in an active and engaged community setting.
- All meals
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, medication reminders, personal hygiene, bedtime routines and laundry
- Fun social & recreational activities
- Beauty salon
- Whirlpool spa
- Outpatient rehab services
- Nurses on site daily
- Lounge and picnic pavilion
- Ice cream parlor
- Protestant and Catholic worship services in Chapel
- Free transportation for shopping and doctor visits
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free 24-hour emergency response system
- Free Direct TV and phone services
- Extra personal storage
- Pets welcome
- Priority placement for Personal Care/Memory Support, Short-term Rehab and Skilled Nursing
- Medication management and administration
- Licensed nurse on site 24/7
- Weekly rounds by geriatric physician, psychiatrist and skin care physician
- Daily visits by nurse practitioner
- Prescription & pharmacy services
- Outpatient Rehab Services
- Fun social & recreational activities
- All meals & snacks
- Prompting with dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, bathroom and bedtime routines.
- Assistance with hearing aids, eyeglasses, dentures, ostomies and prosthetic limbs
- Reminders and escorts to dining area
- Daily housekeeping
- Full laundry service
- Enclosed patio and garden area
- Special activities and outings
- Whirlpool spa
- Beauty Salon
- Direct TV and Phone services
- Weekly worship services in Chapel
- Private rooms
- Priority placement in Short-term Rehab and Skilled Nursing
- Safe, secure community
Please call 502.969.3277 to inquire about rates or to schedule a personal visit.
Personal Care Services That Serve the Whole Person
Personal Care/Memory Support at Wesley Manor goes beyond providing daily assistance with personal needs and medical attention. Our goal is to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the whole person. Our caring and professional staff features a certified activities director and licensed social worker. Our spacious community includes several gathering areas for family get-togethers and celebrations and are available for reservation, free of charge. Residents enjoy the fulfilling activities and compassionate care they receive, putting our personal care services for seniors above other communities.
Make the Right Choice for Senior Personal Care/Memory Support
At Wesley Manor, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to provide the highest-quality care and attention to each of our residents. We hire additional staff to meet all the needs of those living in our community, including a certified life enrichment director, licensed social worker, and a chaplain. Visit our beautiful 35-acre campus to see why life at Wesley Manor is the right choice. Schedule your tour today.
Stay Active and Engaged with Fun Social Activities
Having a certified activities director on staff at Wesley Manor ensures that our residents have a calendar of events for fun and engaging social activities to choose from regularly. We understand that staying connected with neighbors, involved in activities, and enjoying life are just as critical to healthy living as medical care. Residents enjoy choosing from a variety of activities, including:
- Morning Motivation
- Beauty Shop
- Men’s Cards
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Potted Pet Crafts
- Karaoke Kraze
- Alley Cat Bowling
- Musical Eight