Wesley Manor is grateful for all donations, large or small.
Fall Non-Event supporting Wesley Manor’s Charitable Care Ministry!
Due to the pandemic we’ve had to cancel our in-person Annual Fall Event Dinner. In response, we’ll be hosting a “non-event” ending on October 8, to continue supporting the mission of Wesley Manor. Instead of attending an in-person event, you can support the mission from the comfort of your own home!
You can view the Invitation to Donate and either make a donation online or mail a check marked Fall Event 2020 (see Response Form). Your donations make a difference and are 100% tax-deductible. If you have any questions, please call the development office and speak with Carrie Burns or Linda Hillenbrand, 502.964.3959.
Mark’s Feed Store supports Wesley Manor on Oct. 8
Maximize your giving on October 8 by dining, ordering take out or delivery at any Mark’s Feed Store location. They will donate 15 percent of proceeds to Wesley Manor. Present this voucher when you order.
Thanks to our generous event Sponsors!
Your gifts keep care affordable and enhance senior
lifestyles by providing:
- Loving care for all residents, and charitable and subsidized care for those who can no longer pay for the full cost of their care.
- Attractive, comfortable and welcoming living spaces for all our residents in every area of our retirement community.
Thank you for sharing a portion of what God has given to you with us at Wesley Manor! Your gift is truly a blessing to our ministry and the older adults we serve.
So many ways to give:
- Give Online or by Mail: When you consider a gift to Wesley Manor, writing a check or using a credit card to donate online may be the best and easiest way to help.
- Honor a Loved One: Giving an honor or memorial gift is a meaningful way to recognize someone while also supporting Wesley Manor. We will send a special notification to the individual or family that you have honored.
- Vehicle Donation: Donate your car, truck, boat, trailer, motorcycle, etc. to Wesley Manor Retirement Community and help provide support for residents who have outlived their resources! Get started with your donation
Leave A Legacy through planned giving
There are many ways you can support Wesley Manor with planned gifts, in addition to cash. Wesley Manor partners with the Kentucky United Methodist Foundation to facilitate planned giving. Learn which type of gift fits your needs.
- IRAs, Stocks, Donor Advised Funds, Life Insurance: Gifts can also be funded with transfers of stocks, bonds and mutual funds that have increased in value. These contributions may also provide tax savings and may help to reduce or eliminate capital gains tax on assets. A gift of life insurance that is no longer needed may also offer excellent tax benefits.
- Charitable Gift Annuities: Through a charitable gift annuity, you can give a gift and receive a fixed income for life. Charitable gift annuities are gifts to Wesley Manor that provide income to you for life or specified period of time. You transfer assets and receive a tax benefit. Then you or a beneficiary will receive income for life or for a fixed period.
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning: Remember the saying: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way”? The best way for you to support Wesley Manor, might be as a bequest in your will or trust.
For more information about planned giving options please contact the development office at 502-964-3959.
Wesley Manor Retirement Community is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Wesley Manor welcomes the assistance of volunteers from various civic, business and church groups. From help with landscaping to senior activities, there’s always something to do! Here are a few ideas:
- Adopt a flower bed
- Games w/ residents
- One-on-one visitation
- Cleaning activity supplies
- Arts & crafts activities
- Help with worship or song leading
If you or your group would like to explore ways to get involved, please contact us.
You can support Wesley Manor through your everyday shopping! Go to the links below to learn more. It’s simple and costs you nothing. Just select Wesley Manor to receive donations, and a percentage of all your eligible purchases will automatically go to Wesley Manor. These donations help support our Charitable Care Fund.
5012 East Manslick Road. Louisville, KY 40219
Fax: (502) 966.0819