Wesley Manor is grateful for all donations, large or small.
Each donation strengthens our partnership and our goal to make a positive difference in the lives of older adults.
Your gifts keep care affordable and enhance senior lifestyles by providing:
- Loving care for all residents, and charitable and subsidized care for those who can no longer pay for the full cost of their care.
- Attractive, comfortable and welcoming living spaces for all our residents in every area of our community.
Thank you for sharing a portion of what God has given to you with us at Wesley Manor! Your gift is truly a blessing to our ministry and the older adults we serve.
So many ways to give:
- When you consider a gift to Wesley Manor, writing a check or using a credit card to donate online may be the best and easiest way to help.
- Gifts can also be funded with transfers of stock, bonds and mutual funds that have increased in value. These contributions may also provide tax savings and may help to reduce or eliminate capital gains tax on assets.
- Through a charitable gift annuity, you can give a gift and receive a fixed income for life.
- Remember the saying: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way”? The best way for you to support Wesley Manor may be through your will.
YOU can leave a legacy!
- Include a bequest for Wesley Manor in your will.
- Give a gift of excess retirement funds, pension plans or IRAs.
- A gift of life insurance that is no longer needed may offer excellent tax benefits.
- Charitable Gift Annuities are gifts to Wesley Manor that provide income to you for life or specified period of time. You transfer assets and receive a tax benefit. Then you or a beneficiary will receive income for life or for a fixed period.
For more information about planned giving options or Charitable Gift Annuities, please contact Anita Kuvin at 502-964-3959 or Akuvin@WesMan.org.
Wesley Manor Retirement Community is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
The good folks from Home Instead Senior Care presented a $16,000 check to Wesley Manor! The money will be used to purchase a new and much-needed cooling tower for Assisted Living and Memory Care. Thanks to Home Instead for their support of our Wesley Manor residents!
Wesley Manor’s Mission Advancement Committee is made up of key supporters who are committed to senior care causes. They have set fundraising priorities and will guide efforts to articulate the needs of Wesley Manor. In sharing our vision for the future, we hope to increase planned giving, as well as the value of giving through wills and bequests.
- Rev. Russell East, Chair
- Rev. Fred Whitmore
- Mrs. Linda King
- Mrs. Norma Sledge
- Mr. Phil Gayhart
- Mr. Russ Wardlaw, Board Chair
- Mr. Jerry Hoganson, President
- Mrs. Anita Kuvin, VP of Development
- Mrs. Candace Blinn, Development Asst.
Wesley Manor welcomes the assistance of volunteers from various civic, business and church groups. From help with landscaping to senior activities, there’s always something to do! Here are a few ideas:
- Adopt a flower bed
- Games w/ residents
- One-on-one visitation
- Cleaning activity supplies
- Arts & Craft activities
- Help with worship or song leading
If you or your group would like to explore ways to get involved, please contact us.
You can support Wesley Manor through your everyday shopping! Go to the links below to learn more. It’s simple and costs you nothing. Just select Wesley Manor to receive donations, and a percentage of all your eligible purchases will automatically go to Wesley Manor. These donations help support our Charitable Care Fund.